I was tagged by Birdie Bookworm, thank you so much! Be sure to visit her blog.
First off I’d like to say thank you to everyone who has been tagging me in tags, my blog is fairly new, only 3 months old and I’ve already been tagged in heaps of tags, it’s going to take me a while to get around to all of them! Anyway, enough blubbering, here’s the happiness tag…
LIST FIVE THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
- BOOKS! Who would’ve thought? haha, of course! Books are one of the things I turn to when I’m having a bad day as numerous times a good book has turned a bad day into an amazing day! I definitely don’t think I’d be as happy as I am now if it weren’t for books.
- SUNSHINE. Ahhhh, sunshine, every time I see the sun shining outside it just fills my heart with happiness. The sun can completely change a day from being drowsy to bright and happy! Speaking of the sun, the sun just came out from behind the clouds just as I’m writing this!
- JOURNALING. I love journaling, I’ve been journaling for 5 years and I don’t plan to stop anytime soon. Journaling fills me with a sense of happiness, it’s like a record of my life. All my thoughts, feelings, ideas and recounting of events along with photos, my journals are a time capsule of my life, and looking back on them fills me with joy!
- GOOD FOOD. Good food is everything, and it can definitely put a smile on my face! There is hardly any food I don’t like, from chocolate to donuts, humus and pesto pasta, if it tastes good it’ll make me happy!
- GOOD HEALTH. This might not seem like much to some people, but for me, being sick for years on end really made me appreciate good health. It’s hard to be happy when you’re bed bound and just feeling completely unwell, so any day where my health is even semi-good, I’m cherishing it with a smile on my face!
LIST FIVE SONGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY
Music always makes me happy, so it’s hard for me to think of 5 particular songs that make me happy, because they all do!