Thanks to Nadwa @ Painfully Fictional for nominating me for this award! Be sure to check out her blog, it’s amazing!
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 facts about myself:
- I am a morning person, I like to wake up at around 6:00-6:30am and do my morning routine which includes journaling and meditation.
- I am a minimalist, except for when it comes to books, Lush products and Topshop jeans!
- I own around 285 physical books, with more than 200 of them being unread.
- I’m from Melbourne, Australia and I love where I live. I’m so lucky to be living in the most livable city in the world 🙂
- I lOVE travelling and have visited many places including Hawaii, Japan and Singapore! At the end of this year I’m travelling to Dubai and I’m super excited!
- I’m vegan and have been for a year and 9 months. I’m doing it for my health, ethics and the environment and It’s honestly one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life!
- I’m avid about saving the environment, and one day I want to go full zero waste!