Thank you to Emmie @ Tea With Mermaids for nominating me for this award! Be sure to check out her blog because I love it!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What book do you find yourself re-reading the most?
I don’t re-read books a lot, I just started doing it this year! I’ve re-read the A Court of Thorns and Roses series once and it was the best experience. I know it’s going to be my most re-read series in the future!
2. Is there a book world you would want to live in?
I WANT TO LIVE IN THE NIGHT COURT
3. Do you have a favourite book to movie/tv show adaptation?
I don’t have a favourite, but I did love The Fault In Our Stars, Lion and A Dog’s Purpose
4. What book got you into reading?
Ever since I remember I always enjoyed reading, but the first book I distinctly remember reading and changed by view of reading was The Fault In Our Stars.
5. Would you ever go into book blogging full time? (if you have, tell us what you enjoy/don’t enjoy about it)
Yes, I would!
6. What was the last book you added to your TBR shelf?
A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee!
7. Paperback or Hardcover?
I love them both! But I’d have to say paperback because they’re way cheaper and more comfortable to read/more portable.
8. Do you prefer shopping in a chain bookstore or a small lesser known bookstore?
I don’t really shop in bookstores since here in Australia books are ridiculously priced, I’ve seen paperbacks for $32 *cries*. So I mainly buy books second hand or purchase them online from websites like Book Depository or Booktopia!
9. Are you taking part in the Goodreads reading challenge/goal?
Yes! I set my challenge for 80 books which is the highest I’ve ever set my goal, last year I read 93 books so I thought 80 was a fair number. But somehow I’ve already read 73 books?! So I’m definitely going to complete my goal, and I’ll probably end up raising it to 100.
10. Dog-ear or bookmarks?
Bookmarks! I just can’t bring myself to dog-ear pages, I like keeping my books in pristine condition.
11. What genre do you gravitate towards?
My favourite genres are contemporary and fantasy, but the majority of my all time favourite books are fantasy! But for some reason this year I’ve been reading heaps of contemporary and barely any fantasy at all because I’m always craving a light, fluffy read!
- What made you start a book blog? Now that you’re a book blogger, is it different to what you thought it would be?
- Do you read eBooks and listen to audiobooks?
- Are you participating in any other yearly reading challenges apart from the Goodreads challenge?
- Do you participate in readathons?
- Where do you purchase the majority of your books?
- Do you unhual books?
- Do you have a book buying budget/rules for book buying?
- How long, on average, does it take for you to finish one book?
- Do you underline and mark-up your books?
- Do you create TBR’s? If you do, are you good at sticking with them?
- What are your favourite blog posts to write?